LightningChart Basic is a free, lite version of the fastest chart in the world for .NET and Windows, LightningChart Pro. The LightningChart Basic is a multi-purpose chart component with modern, very customizable looks. It provides good real-time monitoring performance while keeping the CPU overhead extremely low.
LightningChart Basic allows using very high line point counts, high screen resolution and huge amout of series to be displayed, while maintaining good refresh rate allowing smooth X-dimensional scrolling.
- Draws huge amounts of measured data as graphs in real-time, very smoothly.
- Full 64-bit support. Utilizes over 2 GB memory (in 64-bit systems).
- Various series types: PointLines, FreeformLines, Bars, Bands, Constant lines
- Built-in series tracking cursors
- Series and chart event marker indicators
- Two Y axes/chart: stacked or layered
- Different X-axis real-time monitoring scrolling modes: Scrolling, stepping
- Automatic scale fitting, grids and divisions
- Fast scale setting with mouse
- Zoom and Pan operations
- Scrollbars with 64-bit value range
- Comprehensive user interface customization: Fonts, alpha colors, line styles, point styles, bitmaps, fills, smoke effects, blinking effects, anti-aliased lines
- Print and export features
LightningChart Basic is a free software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-10-26. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
LightningChart Basic (version 1.5) has a file size of 20.00 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 228 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.